Monday, June 22, 2009

too cool for school

right so ever since i went on work experience to Donaldson + Warn i have been having second thoughts about my career. i mean, im really starting to think about changing my mind path down another alleyway. as if i am ever ever going to get high enough scores to be an architect. after all, im failing maths about 66% or some shit. the annoying part is that when i study i don't even do so well! so i have totally given up on that.
anyway, this makes my heart leap with joy. if there was ever a cool-school-of-the-world medal this would be the go school. fucking awesome.
i think Jenny(yes thats right my best friend Jenny, who told me that she would "chop my head off" for calling her Jenny, god that made me love her even more) should be having second thoughts of where the school is going. there is some tough competition out there. this has left me pondering...
http://www.thecoolhunter.com.au/kids/

No comments:

Post a Comment