Thursday, June 4, 2009

en herstel?




maak en herstel launch was such fun. i can't say i recognized as many as people who recognized me.
although i am impressed that people did recognize me! some people i had not seen since i was about 7 inches tall. (not that i remembered anyway). i had people of all sorts coming up to me and aksing me if i remembered them. although i did try my best, i must admit i told a few white lies whilst i was there. it is most embarrassing when you do not remember and i do tend to just play along with that kind of a thing.
actually, the strangest thing happened to me today. i got all these bizarre messages from an unknown number... then the person rang me. holding myself back from not answering the phone; i have never been able to resist you know, ever since i was a little tot. picking up the phone.
and you know when you haven't talked for ages and your voice goes all weird? like a small boy whose voice has just broken but not quite. well my voice sounded like that, and might i also add that i also have a blocked nose and over the phone my voice does sound about one billion times stranger.
so anyway, i answered this strange yet exiting phone call with a sort of grumble noise. now im not sure if it was a girl or a boy who talked back but im guessing it was a mixture of both. a 'sheman' and i like to call it.
she started having a conversation with me and i was getting all embarrassed and shy and going into my confused and quiet mode. after a while i just sort of stop listening and hung up.
im glad she didn't call again because i wouldn't have known what to say! i feel it is my duty to report to you about these stupid and embarrassing times in my life. it doesn't happen very often as i try my best to cover it up. well thats in my life forever now, its trapped in my brain like a fly caught helplessly in a web.
anway the rest of maak en herstel night pretty much consisted of eating chocolate rocks, bathing in confusingness, making and drinking other peoples beer spit and making flowers out of whine.
all comes for quite a riot.
love love love yasyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment