Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Prager

So today I was madly rushing about in the rain to get to the local newsagent to get the new Frankie. It was cold, and wet but I loved it. I love the happiness when i can finally lay my hands on a new issue of Frankie or Dazed magazine, it makes me shiver with joy. especially when its winter because i can curl up into a ball under my duvet with a flash torch and a cup of hot tea. Although the duvet does end up becoming quite damp from the mist. its such a lovely way to spend the afternoon don't you think? so anyway, across the lovely glossy pages i stumbled across some of Alex Pragers photography, i have to admit it does have a certain buzz about it don't you think?
I really like it! the wigs and make-up look amazing and the angles and shots are wonderful!





No comments:

Post a Comment