Thursday, June 4, 2009

31

I feel sad for those who died in air bus330. It makes me value my life so much more than I do at the moment, what a way to go!
lets morn for a moment
.
.
.
.
.
.
It made me feel so upset that i couldn't even do a cross word yesterday! i love crosswords! Its so strange how things happen like that, I really do hate to say it but it makes me wonder if 'god' actually exists. Its simply not fair! one of lifes many questions... why do these things happen? It intrigues me so, I simply cannot help but read all the articles and watch all of the news reports. I find this sort of a thing oh so fascinating! I guess its probably just one of those things that will always make me stop and listen.
but, I guess I cannot do much about it right? Its not like i can take back time and fly out in a red cape and see what happened and try to stop it. no one even knew anything like this could happen! you would think that planes would have enough technology to stop this kind of a thing happening.
its simply awful. but seriously; imagine dying for your job. being a pilot must be very mind boggling. My pa said its just as dangerous as being a bus driver but I don't think so. Planes can be so dangerous. you would think they would have invented those machines on Futurama by now!
Simply horrible. so sorry.

Photobucket

much love love yasmin,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment