Monday, June 8, 2009

lomo joy

its surprising how happy a parcel can make you.
just getting a letter makes me jump with unbearable joy! especially when the package contains something which you will love and care about for quite a long while.
my new lomo. brings me so much joy. my father thought i had caught swine flu as i was jumping around like mad.
lomos are so fantastic. well, its hard to explain but they are. they have the most wonderful colour and they come in all shapes, sizes and colors. they have every type of film imaginable and are just completely and utterly amazingly great.
after feeling rather sad about not having my polaroids anymore i invested in a actionsampler!
over and out, love love from yasmin.
p.s. i wish you all the best for fighting away swine flu.
i say everyone go to bed for a week. just like the bears do in winter. although i think i would get rather restless!
love, x

No comments:

Post a Comment