Wednesday, January 7, 2009

To Sew

My mumma reckons that i have special 3D vision in my head...
one day when I was 9, I decided that I was going to make my beloved dog a coat.
I did just that. I made my dog a coat... at age 9. which fitted her perfectly if your wondering. (It doesn't fit her anymore but thats because shes gotten a bit fatter.)
I hand sewed it myself, and topped it off with a little bow on the back of her neck.
When I turned 11 I developed a love for my mothers sewing machine, and used it to make clothes for my dolls.
Just like in the Calvin Klein biography.
Once I was 12 I started making clothes for myself. I never use patterns because I don't understand them. I just cut out pieces of material and made them into dresses, skirts and bags. I still do.
In fact 50% of my clothes are probably ones which I have designed and made myself.
I have a love for sewing. Its basically my other half. If I had a twin her name would be sew.
Many people have tried to hassle me into becoming a fashion designer when i grow up, but i think I want to be an architect.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also developed a love for wacky make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment