Tuesday, May 19, 2009

days in the brain of Yasmin

Its been simply forever since i have been on here! what with school and all that jazz... i have recently been sobbing over the sadness of no more Polaroids; well at least the fact that they have gone up 10 dollars a pack!
luckily, there is this new camera which works in the same way but is from Fuji! pretty expensive might i add. i might have to save up for a while until i can lay my hands on one of those.
in the mean time I'll have to make do with my Pentax. i guess thats alright though.
So, today we had this gym competition which was a bit of a laugh. a few of my friends turned up in ridiculous outfits which were later questioned by Jenny(Ethel that is, I might as well push that while i still can, before she chops my head off; yes im being totally serious!). As well as a few ridiculous hair do's- i was surprised mine wasn't involved, maybe i had got my dose of telling off for the day. Damn, i always think of the best comebacks after the event has taken place. That reminds me of one time when i was just a small child, well i was about 10 or something like that.
Me and my lovely mother were driving though Mount Lawley when we stumbled across what seemed like 'the coolest chair ever' at the time. and it was for free! on someones verge! I stepped into the real world (out of the car that is) and was preparing myself to pick up this chair when this lady came running across the verge from the house next door. Pulled the chair out of my tiny arms and ran off again.
i was in shock and when i stepped back into the world which is our car i came up with all these good comebacks. if they were only a few seconds earlier.
oh well, such is life
the morel of this story is to think before you speak. something that come quite naturally when i don't want it to.
Riley came back from America; unfortunatly, Riley isn't even in this photo.

Sim, Tess, Katie,Sophie Z, Sophie P, Yasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment